Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Garlic Parmesan Biscuits


Evening y'all! So this past weekend I spent a good amount of time with my new pressure canner.
20lbs of tomatoes later I have a cupboard filled with turkey meat sauce, ground beef meat sauce and chili (a few less chili cause my daddy took some with him when he came to visit last night.)

So if you read the previous blogs you will know that I have now posted 3 seperate blogs today and intend on doing one more before bed. I am whooped! Work was a breeze, I actually spent most of my time with the chickens and the dog. It was a nice relaxing day, it seemed fitting with how gloomy it was. I'm getting off track, so.. for dinner tonight I wanted something FAST cause I did not want to stand over a hot stove/oven all evening, spaghetti it was, not much too that just pop open a jar of the meat sauce and heat it up and boil your noodles.

The most yummy part of the meal was my garlic/parm biscuits. They really are just so super delicious.

Garlic/Parmesan Biscuits:
2 cups bisquick (homemade)
3/4 milk
1/4 Parmesan cheese
1 Tbs butter melted
2 Tbs garlic powder or 2 cloves finely minced garlic 


Preheat oven to 400
Mix it all together and roll into small balls and put onto a your baking sheet, you can oil your sheet if you want but I never have an issue with these sticking, all depends on your baking sheet I suppose. 

Brush tops of your biscuits with butter and bake for 15-20 min.


Dinner is served!!

If you like my posts here don't forget to go like me on facebook at Prepper Nicki's Nook

No comments:

Post a Comment