Thursday, January 31, 2013

Superbowl Lineup!!!

Who is loves football?? *raising my hands and jumping up and down* Yes, you got that right this house LOVES football!!

The kids father is a 49ers fan so that means BIG superbowl party this year. I thought that I would share my superbowl food lineup with you guys so that you can enjoy these recipes as well!!

Main Course:

Chili and cornbread.. now for my chili I am going cheap this year, I am using Bear Creek Chili Mix aka "Darn Good Chili". This stuff is really good and I just put it in my crockpot and let it simmer all day, EASY, done and done!!

Snacks/Side:

I am doing the Usual Veggie Tray, and dips Ranch Dip, Onion Dip and Chips and homemade canned salsa

Onion Dip Recipe:

1/2 cup dehydrated onion
1tbs powdered garlic
1 1/2 cup sour cream
1 cup mayo
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce

Combine all ingredients and chill at least 1 hour
serve with potato chips or with fresh veggies.

I am also going to be doing some bacon/jalapeno poppers.. link is here bacon/jalapeno

and some extremely yummy chicken wings courtesy of Food Republic

Click this link for Sriracha-Honey wing recipe! Wings! 


No comments:

Post a Comment