Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chicken Noodle Soup Meal Jar

Recipe time!!! Here is a delicious meal in a jar recipe that will be shelf stable for 5 years when packaged as directed!!

I do not sponsor for any certain brand so you may use your brand of choice. I use a mixture of thrive, augason farms, and homemade.

For this recipe I didn't use any homemade items, but here you go! My chicken noodle soup in a jar!!

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups egg noodles
1 cup freeze dried chicken ( for mine I used the vegetarian chicken alternative )
1/4 cup dehydrated chopped onion
2/3 cups freeze dried carrots
1/3 cup freeze dried celery
1-2 tbs chicken bouillon
a pinch of pepper


Layer all your ingredients in your jar, top with an O2 absorber and adjust ring and lid onto your mason jar.

For extra protection I also use my jar sealer attachment for my food saver.

This takes very little time so I usually do about 10 at a time!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment